Monday, March 5, 2012

Miss Technology

The thins that I need for technology is memory, video chat, music and pictures because I always have a good time when I'm on the computer. Sometimes I just don't need the computer becaues wen I have some homework to do, but I just use textbooks for me work and threason of that is some peope just don't need or do need to use their computers. I wil miss computers and hey do help me with my studies, class work and nots that I talk in class. This will be my reason for not have't to use a computer until the day that I might need it for any problems or questions that I need for class work and homework.

I love the memory of everything that I put inside my computer because it's kepps something that I remember for a very long time. Everyone need to remember about what they do in their life and what ever they did those days, but they will have the chance to use their memorys to put into their computers so the can save all they had. I wanted to put my memorys into my computer o that anytime that I forgot something then the memory will be inside my computer. This will help anyone with their memorys until they reach the old age or when they have a chance in time.

The last three will keep me with all my life which they are video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home