Friday, April 27, 2012

Can Cellphones Be Educational Tools


                                                                     TEST

Teachers can use them during lessons and the reason because of that is when cellphones are for making calls. Say if you have one of the phones that you can do some writing on for a job interview for any company around any of the city's that people live in or want to go to. Then it's people would take the lessons for how to use the these types of phone for your job.

I could use the lessons to learn how to use the phones for the jobs that I haft to do in one of the company's that I will work in some days. The times that I use one of the cellphones that I need to put some information for any work that I do and for any class work that I did I class would really be important. The reason why sometimes I use the cellphone to put information in is because when I need someone to remind me for any type of lesson that I do then I would call them for any information that I need for school. I can use cellphones for any reasons that I can do and the lessons will help other people.

If I have a cellphone then the I would agree that it would distract me when I have some school work to do in class and when I have a cellphone then I would use it to make calls for help and for having to order food for anytime that I don't have any food in my house. I always need a cellphone for whatever I need to be safe for any trouble that I have in school or even when I'm home, but if something that happens in any place that I'm in then it's a good idea to have a cellphone. This will be for everybody that needs a cellphone you need to have a cellphone for any trouble that you in and as long if you don't use these cellphones for any kind of entertainment that your liking then it's just making it worse. For my conclusion cellphones are use for any something that you need to do in your life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home