Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Comments

What is one thing that you learned about playing games and or smartphones from reading other students blogs ? The one thing that I learned about playing games or smartphones from others student bloge was that you don't haft to keep playing the same game over and over it's just making boring.

Did anyone comment on your blog ? Nobody commented on my blog because they just don't know me and maybe some other people might know me, but it's not that bad I mean when someone is posting something that they say on their blogs then they'll wont say anything.  

How did or would it make you feel if they did ? If they did send a comment into my blog then I would read to see what some said or what their saying to me in my blog.


How did or would it make you feel if the did not ? If somebody didn't read what I wrote on my blog then nobody would want to read anything that I put into my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home