Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Copyright

Has anyone ever taken credit for something you did ? There had been nobody to to take credit for something that I did and the reason because of that is when someone is doing a lot of credit's for any kind of work that they do in school or even at a job.

If yes, how did you feel ? If I has someone take all the credit's then I would feel maybe a bit lucky because when someone is taking a lot of credit's then it's just kind of good for someone who wants to have more credit's in whatever they do in their work.

If not, how would you feel if someone took credit for something that you did or created ? If someone did take all of the credit's that I had been getting for all of my work that I always been doing in school or at a job that I been working in then it's just crazy.

What did or would you do about it ? I would do something that I can have the chance to take back all of the credit's that I had been getting in all my hard work that I had been doing in school or when I have project to do in class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home