Friday, May 4, 2012

Google Drive

What is Google Drive ? Google drive is a program that Google has inside, but when you use the Goggle drive then you put Images, Movies, Music and Games for what ever you saved into Google drive. This can help you with everything that you have in your Google account.

 How will Google Drive make mobile learning better ? I think that Google drive can make any mobile learning be better and the reason because of that is when someone is using their Goggle account when they need to look at some videos or other types of things that they have in their Google account.

Describe how you can use Google Drive ? The way that I can use Google drive is that I go to the side bar of my Google account so that I can download the Google drive and yes I would haft to put in my E-mail address and password so that I can log in and when it's downloaded a special folder will show up on my desktop and when I open it I'll see all my things that downloaded from other websites.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home