Thursday, March 22, 2012

Make Yourself Look Good Online

How do people judge you online ? The way that people can judge me online is that when their saying some things that are not true about me and it's not right for some that want to judge me what ever they just about me online. This kind of thing has happened to people that has always been online every time when your making some rules about your self.

What should you do to make yourself look good ? I would do something that can tell people that my rules which I said " You gotta be brave for what ever comes for you and what ever someone tells you to do then don't do it". The only way that people can understand about the rules is to listen and do not make yourself be bad. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home