Thursday, March 15, 2012

Same Behavior

Do you think people act online the same way that they act in school ? I think people that are acting the same the way in school because they just don't know what kind of fullish things that their doing in their classes just like the way they act at home. I know that some people do the things that they want to do in class because they think it's like a place to hang out, but this is not school is about it's only to work and receive an education.

Do you treat your online friends the same as your school friends ? I don't treat the rest of my friends bad , but only to the ones that are treating me like a stranger. When I'm talking to one of my friends online I only say things that are good, but no all that disrespectful things that other people say to their friends online it's just not good for friends that they seen for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home