Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Your Hackers

Do you think that this is a harmless prank to mess with another persons account ? I think it's is not a harmless prank to mess with someones account and the reason because of that is when someone is messing with people's account then that would cause the persons account worse for any kind of person who want to mess with accounts.

What would you do if you find a computer was left on and accounts were not logged out ? If I find a computer that wasn't logged out and it had people's accounts then I would not mess with them because if somebody is looking to see what happened to their accounts then they will have serious problems with someone who's inside their accounts.
  
What would you want someone to do if you left your computer on and accounts open ? I would not have people going into my accounts because I would be very upset if someone is inside my own account and I never leave my computer on with my accounts out on the scene so to that if someone enters into my accounts and do something inside it then those people will have some serious problems and they will be charged for messing with someone else accounts.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home